Friday, March 26, 2021

AYOOO FOLEY IN PROGRESS

 Hello people that like to read about my point of view! Today I focused on working on the sound of my production, specifically, the non-diegetic one. I don't know if you guys remember, but in like 2 or 3 posts before, I was discussing either to use a Shepard tone or just a regular sound I found in the internet.  The thing is that I did not find any Shepard tone or sound that really matched with what I wanted, so I decided to create it myself. The sound I was looking for was a ticking sound that was progressively growing. I got the sound that I wanted with just two scissors and my microphone. While I was doing this, I encountered with the problem of the timing of the scissors. It was pretty hard to find the right timing plus finding the right timing of the consistently rising ticking. I might have to re-record the sound because it does not fully convince me, but at least we have something. 

Well that is all for today blog!

PS: Here is a picture of me while I do the


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...