Wednesday, March 16, 2022

group meetings

So yesterday we had these group meetings in class where we all talked about our projects and gave out each other our ideas and opinions. My group consisted of Biana, Sophia, Rodrigo, Mel, and Isabella C. Throughout the meeting, as we were talking, I realized that my group and I were one of the two groups if I'm not wrong, that was doing the music promo project. Most people in my group chose to do a short film; however, one of them chose the two trailers option.

In my group, I did not get that much time to talk about my projects since we were running out of time in class. However, I explained how my project was going, people seem to like it. I realized that my group and I are pretty ahead of most people in the portfolio project, of course, it's different because of the content but still. My group seemed to like how we were doing with the whole aesthetic of the Instagram page. The color-coding was something that received many complements which is really good because that is something we've put much effort into. 

But yeah, overall, most of the feedback about the project was good, the only thing my table group criticized was maybe the lack of footage that we can have of the band performing, but that's kind of it.

okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...