Friday, March 25, 2022

i don't have anything else project related to blog about

Since I really don't know what to blog about, I will be talking about my trip to Gainesville over the first weekend of the break.

The trip started last Friday, the 18th. I had been planning this trip for like a month or so because I really wanted to go meet Gainesville. I was going with a friend and my friend's sister's boyfriend. The plan was to go for like 3 days and stay at my friend's sister's apartment, lucky for us, the plan was perfect. Also, it was the first road trip ever that I was driving. So Friday, I woke up around nine am ready to pack my things and pick up the people that were going with me. We hit the road at around 10:40 am, so it began. The road trip took longer than what we expected, it was around 5 hours because of traffic. I was exhausted.

After we arrive, we took a nap and were ready to go out. Around 9 pm we started to get ready and we were out by 11 pm. The night was pretty cool not gonna lie, the place was a bit rachet, but overall the night was good. The next day, as early as 7:40 am we were up. We were going to the Santa Fe open house. The open house was pretty nice. The college has way too much cool stuff, the ones that I would highlight are definitely the little zoo and the planetarium. After that, we went to take a fattttttt nap in the apartment. Later that day, my friend took me on a tour around Gainesville since it was my first time there. I really liked the place. Then we went to my friend's sister's apartment to watch the new pixar movie, which btw, I hated. That movie was ass. Next day we finally wake up late and did nothing for a while. Following to that, we went to eat at an amazing place called trixies, 10/10. Later on we went to a park at the everglades, it was so nice. I loved it.

The next day, we were dipping. We woke up at 6 am, and ended up leaving around 7:40. The ride was much better that day. Almost no traffic at all. We arrived Weston around 11:30ish. 

And yeah, that was my trip to gville. okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...