Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Quick change

Hello people that somehow like my point of view. This is a quick post just to tell you guys that I’m changing my idea a little bit. Instead of doing a coming of age opening, I’m going to make a coming of age opening of about the two friends that I previously mentioned with super powers, everything else would stay the same. I am still thinking about what powers I will choose for my two characters in the opening. For now my criteria in order to choose the powers is the utility of them for the daily basis of a teenager. To close up, in order to get an idea for what power I’m going to choose, I’m asking my friends and teachers what they think it would have been a useful power to have while in high school. So far I have time stop, teleportation, and super speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...