Sunday, February 14, 2021

Some decisions have been made...

 Hi again readers of my point of view! Today I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I had finally made up my mind about some things about my project. The bad news is that I haven’t made up all my mind… But let's go with what I have decided already. So the movie is going to be about two best friends who literally have nothing in common, yet somehow they are best friends, facing many of the problems that young men have to face while growing up. I also have the genre decided already, a coming of age movie. In addition, I plan the film to illustrate two completely different points of view of how growing up is for both of the guys. I want to show their perspectives towards life itself, I want to drag them to their most humane point and give them a reality check that makes them realize life is not how they think it is or it will be.


Now let’s go to the bad news. I still do not have a single clue about if I’m going to do this alone or in a group. My main thing resounding on my head about this is if the people I’m thinking about making the project with are going to be interested in my idea. That is my biggest concern. However, I’m still thinking about some other factors in order to make this decision. One of them being that I really want this project to be an actual challenge for me and I want it to test me in every aspect for me to see if I can actually apply what I learned over the course. To be honest, as I wrote this paragraph I decided that I want to do it alone. It will not be easy, but no one said it was going to be.


To close up, I’m going to kind of type the idea that I have in my mind for the film opening. For now, the scene basically starts with one of the guys, in a school morning, calling the other guy to tell him to wake up because he is already going out to pick him up. In that call, there it would be a little more conversation that would kind of illustrate the type of relationship they have. After that, the call would be hanged up and we would see how the guy that is getting picked up acts alone. This series of shots would show kind of the lifestyle of him. On the other hand, the other series of shots would illustrate the guy in the car and kind of show what type of person he is by how he has his car and some interactions with himself and other people in the car. To conclude the scene, there would be a splitted screen of both guys talking on the phone, which later on would turn into one since they get in the car together. 


Well, this is what I have so far on my mind, it might change, it might not. Time will decide. That’s all for today, have a good night blog, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...