Sunday, February 21, 2021

Some planning I guess

 As the days go through, my plans start to develop, the thing is that I do not have that much planned yet. For this week, I want to start to have a visual idea for what I am going to do on my Cambridge portfolio. Therefore, I’m going to start making my storyboard for it. This is something that I think will really help me to organize the ideas that I have for the project. In addition, I will start to look for shooting locations and think how am I going to use them for my portfolio. To close up, this week I am going to do an in depth research on how I am going to make the edition for the effect I want to have in my video. I want the super speed effect to be as much as realistic as I can. I know this was not a really long post; however, this will change for future posts since I will be having more things to talk about as I progress on my project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...