Thursday, February 25, 2021

AYO SOME "OUTLINE"

Hi people that like my point of view. Today, after having a really hard time trying to make up my mind in order to make my ideas flow and them to have sense, I decided that my film opening will be heavily influenced by BoJack Horseman’s intro. I think this will 100% kind of show what I want to transmit to the audience. This film opening will be really (but like really really) focused on character description as I kind of want to “represent” me. I think this will help me to have more control over the character and put him more personal aspects into it that will make him a more deep character. My only concern about what I have planned is that I don’t know if I can extend it for 2 minutes without having it being repetitive.


For now, what I am thinking the storyline of the film opening will be like this: the character gets a phone call that wakes him up in the morning, it was his best friend telling him that he is on his way to pick him up. Then, he goes to do his morning routine. He uses his superspeed for you know, be quicker and in time. Then as he finishes, he goes to his friend’s car, then background changes, yet his facial expression does not. The background will change to many situations that are going to show that he kind of has a “perfect” life since he pretty much has the aspects of a healthy stable life. The expression and the change of background will portray that as the character has the aspects of a good life, there is something left, something that really fulfills him and brings him joy.


PS: Idrk if I had said my plot of the film before but it’s basically a guy who pretty much has all of the aspects of his life “perfect”. Meaning by this that he has a good stable group of friends, he has a good relationship with his parents, they trust him and are not strict at all, he has a job that he likes, he has good grades, his parents are economically good, he goes to the gym, he does soccer, and he even has super speed. The thing with him is that he does not find something that really fulfills him and brings him joy. So throughout the film, he will try to find that something he thinks he needs while facing more problems about growing up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...