Saturday, March 13, 2021

AYOOO CHALLENGES

 Hi people that love and enjoy my point of view! So today I decided that I was going to start the filming for my portfolio. I was planning to call my cousin in order for her to help me to film since I am my own director and main character; however, what I did not plan was that she was going to Orlando for the weekend. This led me to having to record it myself and be on the frame at the same time. This, as I expected, did not work very well, even though I had a tripod that Mrs. Stoklosa gave me. The few shots that I tried to do were horrible. As matter of fact, this led me to realize that I need someone to be my main character that is not me, someone I can fully rely on, someone that I know what they are doing at any time. The perfect candidate for this is my younger brother. I think he is a perfect fit since we live under the same roof, has a lot of free time, and he owes me a favor so there is nothing that could go wrong.

To be honest, I am kind of scared since I have not made that much of a progress. My progress has been so slow. I am hoping that we are about to start spring break I will be able to make more progress since I will be having so much free time. I have not been the best person managing my time for this big project, I'm doing my best. To close up, now that I'm thinking about it, I don't know if my brother is the best fit for the cast since there are a lot of shot that are not alone and will be kind of an issue to gather that much people just to shoot instead of like a friend gathering or something. I might ask a friend to be my main character, but I'm not sure. Well that is all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...