Thursday, March 11, 2021

AYOOO THE GEAR ARRIVED

 Hi people that enjoy my point of view. Today, the camera I talked about in like two previous posts arrived, and I could not be more excited about it. It is a Canon Rebel T1I. I am planning on getting a new SD card since the one I got it's just 2gb, so it will not help that much for the project. I am also planning in asking Mrs. Stoklosa for a tripod in order for my shot to be still when I need them and to have kind of more freedom at the moment I need a shot with a smooth movement. In addition, I'm thinking of using a microphone that I bought like two months ago (it was for a podcast I am planning to make) in order to record the audio of my piece. The problem is that the microphone is not directly compatible with the camera since the camera does not have a USB port to connect the microphone. I am still thinking about how to incorporate the microphone; however, if it doesn't work, I will have to use my phone as a microphone, something that I didn't really want to do, but if it is what I need, I guess I'll have to. Well blog, that is all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...