Sunday, March 7, 2021

AYOOO TITLE

Hi again people that like my point of view! Today I will be presenting you my title and the logo for it. Soooooooo, param param, the title of my film is Emotionless.

I would say it is pretty fresh, pretty simplistic, and pretty explanatory for the theme of the film.

As in two or three posts ago, I think, I'm going to be explaining the logo for my film for Cambridge and Mrs. Stoklosa's purposes. To start of, I chose to use a sharp font in order to illustrate the kind of monotony of Nacho's life throughout the film as he feels the same towards every situation. Then, the big O on the title represents that something that Nacho feels he needs in his life, something that will really bring him joy. Regarding the name of the production, Fresh, was just named liked that since it is a word that I always say I wanted the logo to have a touch of mine. Regarding the font for it, I decided to just use the same as the title of it just changing the thin stroke to make it look cleaner. Regarding the colors, for the background, I decided to use a gray-ish tone since it was the color that I related the most with not feeling anything. To close up, for the actual text I chose a black-ish blue in order to illustrate the little hope that the character has to find that thing that brings him the joy. I chose a color that blends with black just to exhibit that there is that little hope of finding something that really fulfills him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...