Saturday, March 6, 2021

AYOOO SUPERSPEED EDITING

 Hi people that like to read about my point of view. Today I will be going over how am I planning to make the superspeed look good in the shots I need. Throughout the whole week I looked up videos about how to make super speed effects on Adobe Premiere Pro, the software that I have.


I filtered the best tutorial that I thought looked the most realistic and “easier” to replicate. The tutorial I watched was How to create a super speed effect in Adobe Premiere Pro by Icosa Studios. The main things this tutorial stated that were needed were a tripod to maintain the camera still and good steady lightning for the shots to not look like jump cuts. For the effect to work, there is the need of a plain shot of the background and the shot where the character is, obviously. Then, you need to select the acted shot and cut with the razor where the effect is going to start. After that, we frame hold the clip we just cut, then, you select the pen tool and draw a mask around where you want the effect. Consequently, to that clip you add the transform effect. Then, we proceed to move the position of what was selected on the clip until it is out of frame. After that, in that clip, we apply the directional blur and set the direction of it to 90 degrees since the character runs horizontally. To close up, to get a realistic motion blur, it must be set to 160 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...