Thursday, March 4, 2021

AYOOO STORYBOARD ALERT

Hi people that like to read about my point of view. I’m here to tell you guys two things, the first one being that I did not follow my shooting schedule at all this week, and the second one, the good one, is that I started my storyboard for the portfolio project, anddddddd I have pictures😎. Also, useless information, but on Monday the camera I ordered arrives and I’m planning on using it on my project. My only issue with it is that it is kind of old, it is a Canon TI1 from 2009, and according to my research it films in 1080 at 24 fps which is not that great; however, it does film in 720 at 30 fps, so I guess that is ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...