Thursday, March 18, 2021

AYOOO SOUND

 Hi people are like my point of view! today I decided that I wanted to show you what I was thinking to do with the sound of the video of my Cambridge portfolio project. Knowing that my portfolio probably wasn't going to use that much of a sound, so I wanted it to be really meaningful and powerful for my piece. The song that I want to use for my peace will be a non-diegetic sound for most of the piece, since the other sound that it will be on the piece is little conversation and some sound effect.


Even though I decided that I wanted to use a non-diegetic sound for most of my video I'm still debating whether to use a shepard tone or the sound of a ticking clock. Both, the Shepard tone and the ticking clock would have a meaning behind the sound , which would be the never ending cycle the character feels he is in. I am debating whether I should do an ascending sound, meaning that it starts slow and as it goes up, gets louder and quicker, then there is a point where it breaks. The breaking point will symbolize the desire of Nacho, the main character, of breaking out of that monotonous routine which he lives in and start looking for something that brings him the joy he wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...