Saturday, March 20, 2021

AYOOO SOME NEW SHOTS

Hello people that like my point of view!So I decided to make some changes to my Cambridge portfolio this week. The changes I decided to do were in the beginning shots.Basically what I'm going to change, or better said added, to my portfolio project is that the beginning shots are going to consist of various shots that will pan and tilt respectively. Thedo planning for this shot is to better describe the aspects of the life of the main character in a better way since it'll be more direct due to the fact that I'm actually showing those factors that make his life “good”.


The introductory shot of the piece will consist of a mid shot tilting up In order to show a photo framed collage. This shot would illustrate a more in depth way the role of the relationship of Nacho, the main character, with his friends. After this shot, there would be a mid shot that would pan to the right showing many pictures of Nacho’s family. This would as well be made to show the relationship of Nacho and his family and the factor that plays on his life. I am still thinking about more things that I could use to show the factors of Nacho’s life that Don't really require him to be on frame to show them. 


Well blog that’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed my post and have a great spring break.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...