Sunday, March 21, 2021

AYOOO AN UPDATE

Hello people that like my point of view! This is a quick post just to update you in the process of my project. First of all, I finally started my recordings this morning. I recorded the first Two shots that I talked about in my last post and I also recorded the first scene where the character is in the frame. Still need two more shots to make the introduction of my character better without him being in the frame. In other topics, I’m kind of having a pre problem, since I haven’t put up the shots together, but it’s with the smoothness of the transition from the introductory shots to the shots of the first shot where the character is in frame. I feel that the transition will not feel natural at the moment where I put it in edition. However I will have to see since I'm not sure how it would be when I put it all together. To close up, I just wanted to let y'all know that I am changing one of the scene, the family one in specific. Zooming into the character however I decided to change it from the camera zooming out from the character since it would be a smoother transition from the scene.


Well blog that’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed my post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...