Wednesday, February 16, 2022

good news

So we "sealed" the contract with Pluto, the band for our project. They agreed to work with us on the project. Shoutout to Lander for talking to them😎. So far we've had some talks with them just to get them to know a little as well as knowing the band and its background. Additionally, we've already talked about some ideas that they want to have for the music video itself.

The members of Pluto, as previously said, gave us some ideas that they had for the music video. The main thing they told us for the video is that they wanted it to be centered in the band. Having them as the main focus for the video. As well as this, they want the video to shift over them playing the instruments to showing something that they do not involve music. Another point that they made is that they did not want it to have a storyline, they just want it to be. Also, they want water on the video, which I think might be something that I will be having fun with. Throwing buckets of water to people is very funny. Moreover, they sent us some of the inspiration that they have, which is based on Maneskin, Papa Roach, and Nothing But Thieves.

Now that I have some idea of what the band wants, I'm getting more excited to work on this project with them. I feel that this will turn out very very good and I will be enjoying it.

That is it for the day. okay bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...