Tuesday, February 15, 2022

portfolio project 😵‍💫 😵‍💫 😵‍💫

It is that time of the year again, we have to start our portfolio project. For A level we have to choose between a short film, a music video, two trailers, or a documentary if I'm not wrong. The project obviously has more things behind those things, but those are the main components of the choices. I decided to pair with Ana and Lander, and we decided to do the music video pack.

As of today, we don't have a band to work with; however, Lander has some local bands in mind. Out of the ones that Lander showed us, Pluto is the one which I liked the most. They are a rock band. They seem pretty cool and their music is very solid. Even though right now are just focusing on covers, they announced through social media that they are composing and recording a song. This would perfectly suit the whole portfolio project.

I really hope we will be able to work with Pluto, they genuinely seem so nice and talented. Additionally, I feel this could help them grow as a band and gain more followers as well as engagement.

That's it for the night. okay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...