Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Looking back at the course

 One of the projects I have enjoyed the most was the Halloween challenge. It was so sudden for that day I remember. When we came to class, Stoklosa had us choose groups of three while she was setting some stuff up. After that, she gave each group a word, which I ironically don't remember. The point is that the activity was to plan, film, and edit a two-minute horror trailer in just a class period.

I recall that activity for my group and me to be so funny because we were in a rush. We planned it in like 15 minutes and head off to film. I remember using Ana's phone to record everything as well as using Stoklosa's tripod and redlight.

We filmed around the school and created so many unnecessary shots that it was hilarious. The girls recorded in the bathroom a scene that had to portray Ana acting schizophrenic. The outcome of that scene was actually so good. The editing was where it killed us. We had zero time and it was destroying. Thankfully Stoklosa extended it to 4pm. I had to finish the editing as soon as I got home. The sound part was the hardest do for the editing; I did not know what song to chose. In the end, the outcome was very solid for the time that we had and it was an enjoyable day. 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...