Saturday, February 5, 2022

I decided to take A level

 Hi again Cambridge, so as you read, I came back for another year with Stoklosa and media. So far we've made some projects for the class. I don't remember exactly how many; however, I want to talk about the last one that we did, the film distribution project.

To open up, for this project Stoklosa chose our partners randomly, which I thought was interesting. We were assigned to choose from four different stories from the Creative Writing class kids. My group chose the story that was based on Among Us, it was not my favorite to choose, but I stuck with it. As for when we started the project, we decided to approach the story as a comedic sci-fi horror film targeted to people between the ages of 15-35. 

The film was decided to be distributed at the LA Sci-Fi & Horror Flim Festival and the Mile High Horror Film Festival as well as in streamings like Tubi, Crackle, Peacock, YouTube, and GoLiive. This as it is these streaming services are targeted to low budget films as well as horror films. 

For this project, I was in charge of making the key art. I decided to go for a light towards the characters so I could recreate a backlight in order to just show the shapes of the chacraters and showcase one of them being the impostor without it showing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...