Thursday, February 17, 2022

some thoughts

While I was bored I thought to myself I should check the band we are working with. So I did it. The first impression that I had was the logo. That logo is so cool. From the combination of the color to the font. I really think that the logo is so well created. Shoutout to the one who made it. As for Instagram as a whole, and I don't want to sound like a bad critic, I some lacks on the Instagram profile. First of all, there is nowhere where you can hear the band performing with good audio, in fact, there is just one video where you can listen to the band performing. Something else that I noticed was that I noticed is that the highlights for the Instagram stories are very non-informative about the band itself. I think that highlights should showcase a bit more of the band itself or its members. Another point is that in the bio, instead of just having the usernames of the members, it should have the band motif if they have one, or something else related to the band. Something that I could see that I really liked is how they have the posts. They all have the same aesthetic which I think really helps with the brand creation of the band; however, I would make the colors for the posts to be alike in order to be more eye-pleasing.

That is it for the day. okay bye.

pd- here is the band's logo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...