Sunday, February 28, 2021

AYOOO CALENDAR

Hi again people that like my point of view! I just got out of work and went ahead to finish my weekly set of posts… well I got sushi first, but that’s not the point. Today I will be kind of showing you what dates I have planned for my shootings for the portfolio as well as with the locations that I’m planning on using.

First of all, I am planning to do the firsts shots on this Tuesday in my room around five-ish in the afternoon since it is the moment of the day that is more alike to the early morning. That same day, I will be filming at the gym to catch that sporty aspect of the character’s life. On Thursday, around 3pm, I will do the car shots outside my house and around my neighborhood. On Friday, if I don’t work, I will film with my friends when we gather together to show the friends aspect of Nacho’s life. On Saturday, I will go to where I work, even if I don’t work that day, to film my shots that I need there. On Sunday, I will probably be shooting in my aunt’s house since my grandparents are there and that would make it seem as a more familiar way. Around next Monday, I will be recording my most difficult shots, the super speed ones in the streets. And last but not least, I wanted to put this scene at last since the date can really vary and it is the scene that will demonstrate the good grades shot that will be at school. I don’t really have a date for this one since the times I go to school can really vary throughout the week.


PS: Tomorrow I’m sending the email to see who I have to contact in order to use a Kanye’s song, I’ll keep you guys updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...