Saturday, February 27, 2021

AYOOO VISUAL HELP

 Hi people that like my point of view! Today is going to be a day not that much of speaking but watching and interpreting. You know, as Andrew Stanton said (I think), you have to show, not to tell. I am going to be showing you guys the mood board for my boy Nacho. It is pretty simple and I’d say very self explanatory; but for Ms. Stoklosa and Cambridge’s matters, I’ll explain it.

I will be analyzing the mood board starting from the top. So the first thing we see on it is the character’s name, Ignacio “Nacho” Behard, who is a high school student. I took this name from what used to be my favorite podcast, Escuela de Nada. Nacho is one of the members of the podcast. On the mood board, we can appreciate a half Venezuela half US flag, as well as the name of his hometown, Savannah, Georgia. This has since turned out that Nacho is born from a Venezuelan dad and an American mom. Throughout the mood board, we can see some key things about Nacho’s life. One of them being the Flash symbol, this is to show, as I have previously said in other posts, that he has super speed. The other aspects listed on the mood board, like the money and the burger is to demonstrate the job he has to the audience. In addition, I added some figures of friends and a family just to portray that his life is very good in that aspect, as well as the good grades with the picture of the A+ exam. In addition, I added pictures of Kid Cudi, Kanye West, the artwork of Flashing Lights and a picture from the Wolf of Wall Street. This in order to show what some of the character’s like regarding music and movies. Last and most important, the whole in the middle of the mood board. This was made to represent that one thing that Nacho feels that is left, which he thinks will bring him what fulfills him in life.




PS: This next week I will try to get contact with who I need to contact in order to use Kanye’s song Runaway for my portfolio.



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...