Sunday, March 6, 2022

next week

I am excited to say that we are going to go see the band perform live in the studio. The band is going to Hollywood so they can record their demo and they invited us over to take footage. I'm genuinely thrilled because I know I'm actually going to have a good time knowing how talented these guys are. I'm confident that we will get good footage out of this. Also, this is going to be my first experience ever in a studio. I am totally clueless about how that might be. 

Something I want to get out of this is actually getting to know the band members. Ask them questions like where do they meet? what inspired them to make a band? who came up with the idea? what are their plans for the band? how far do they think the band is going to get? and may more questions like this that could be used for future content. Additionally, I would like to get them to know in a more personal way. I think they would be pretty cool people to befriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...