Friday, March 4, 2022

developing the social media

So yesterday in class we decided that we were going to start introducing the band on social media. We are planning on doing it by posting individual pictures of each of the band members with a caption that they come up with.

For the style of the posts, we will have a cutout of the band members with a purple background and a red mark. This, to match the whole aesthetic of the Instagram page. I will be doing the cutouts on photoshop, then I would send them over to Lander for her to put a cool effect she found out that she could create on picsart. 


When we get all of the edits for all of the members done, we will post them all at the same time. Also, for the future week, I want to start working on the highlights of the instagram account. They are essential for our final product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...