Saturday, April 2, 2022

some issues that we ran into

Okay, so there is this happening. It is film day and as previously mentioned we were going to go to Las Olas beach to film. The thing is that we did not expect nor knew about the rain that was going to happen on that day. The point is that we are changing the location to Markham Park. We are going to this random ass place which is below the highway and it's pretty cool.

On the other hand, we are lowkey having issues with the band's availability. Jade, one of the guitarists, is probably not coming for the filming day. This is because she is arriving from a trip at like 2:30 pm, if I'm not wrong, and it would be complicated for her to be on time; plus she is probably tired. Additionally, Jack is apparently not able to go because of a family thing so that might be a thing. We will just have to wait until tomorrow to see if they would come or not. 

I'm lowkey excited for this. okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...