Friday, April 1, 2022

SALIO EL PALO

Drum rolls, please. PAPAPAPAPAPAPAPA. THE FULL SONG IS FINALLY HERE. And guess what, I HAVE IT. And guess this. I WILL SHOW IT TO YOU.

Verse 1: 

The murder of crows circles my home
They tell me it’s my time
I knock 3 times I pull 13
My feelings in-between
I can’t ignore it I cannot wait
I can’t control The crushing fate
I felt a shift a rising sea
The chaos taking control of me


Pre chorus:

Remember me
Remember me
Remember me


Chorus:

I can’t handle all these changes
Recall all my mishaps
Break the mirror see the 
Black cat 
Arrows in my head I think I am the living dead
Recall all my mishaps
Break the mirror see the 
Black cat 


Verse 2:

I take a breath and close my eyes
Try to think of blue skies
Come thunderclouds rain starts to pour
It rushes to my core
The river styx flows through my veins
Am I in hell? My life’s a play
Cut out my line Smash-cut the scene
I think I'm missing A part of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...