Sunday, March 20, 2022

el mal llamado concurso

 so we basically came up with the idea of making a contest on Instagram in order to gain people for our music video. we thought this could be pretty cool and will bring engagement to the Instagram page. we would announce the contest on our Instagram stories and the steps would be the following:

1- Like the most recent post

2- Follow our account

3- Comment something you love about the band

4- Re-post one of our posts and tag our account

5- DM us with your name and phone number

and that would do it. i really think this is so cool. i've never done a contest before.

okay bye.

pd: a picture of me in gville



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...