Tuesday, March 1, 2022

we have a sneak peak

Good news! we have the first look at the band playing and doing its thing. Over the weekend the band gathered together to do a rehearsal of the song. As lucky as we are, they sent us a little clip of how that was going. That was perfect because I wasn't really able to go to the site because I was working, so lucky me. 

To be honest, after I heard the clip, I got flabbergasted. I really have never heard the band play up until this point, and I don't regret it. They have such good synchrony when they play the instruments, it's just so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DANCE: My Creative Reflection

 This is my last blog post ever (I think) about the portfolio project with the amazing band we found, Pluto, and my dawgs Ana and Lander. It...